Ok everyone here are the five things that I found this past week on The Interwebz that I absolutely love or think are absolutely ridiculous, enjoy.
HERE WE GO:
- Ok so the first thing, technically, isn’t really a website but it is awesome and you should totally check it out. It is a podcast called My Perfect Murder, that my friend Jessy told me about. It is not only about true crime, which is freaking terrific, but it is also funny! So I have left the link to listen to it through iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/my-favorite-murder-karen-kilgariff/id1074507850?mt=2
- This one is a youtube channel that you have to follow, its called Threadbanger (link below). They are two great shows on this page called Man vs. Pin and Corrine Vs. Pin and they are AMAZE-BALLS!! I am totally addicted and, again, I have to thank Jessy! She knows all the cool things. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBMxQPhfM6nkhQ8vPfQhkCg
- This next one is one of my favorite websites, its called Atlasobscura.com. It is about all the amazingly weird places you can travel all over the world. They also have really interesting articles about different travel locales. Check it out, it will suck you in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
- Ok if you haven’t heard of this next lady then you will most likely need to get out a bit more, just a bit, don’t freak. The lady I am referring to is the one and only The Bloggess. She is funny, smart and discusses mental illness in a way that makes all of us who suffer from anxiety and/or depression feel less alone and a little less crazy. She has also written two amazing books, if you like her blog then I highly recommend both of them.
- As a chronic pain warrior I am constantly looking for awesome websites for spoonies and I recently found this awesome one (below). If you are a chronic pain or chronic illness warrior then check this awesome website. http://www.chronically-awesome.com
Please let me know if you like any of the links or if you have some awesome sites on the Interwebz you think people should check out.