This week we are going to do books because I am a huge bookworm and I thought I should share some great books that I have read recently. I am going to try to include a bunch of different genres and books for different moods.
Weekly Fave Five Books:
- Jenny Mollen is hilarious and I have actually read both of her books but I prefer “I Like You Just the Way I am” because it is super hilarious. If you need a fun read that will make you laugh out loud this is the book for you, I promise.
- This next book is one of the best books I read this summer. It is fun, cute and funny. “My Lady Jane” is a fantasy historical fiction novel that is so much fun to read and it is a quick read.
- I have recently gotten into non-fiction and I had never read a book about Mary Queen of Scots so I bought the following book and it was very interesting and informative. I am a huge anglophile so I love any history that involves Great Britain.
- So this book is very specific, if you have read (or will read) Sherlock Holmes this book helps explain methodology and references. I really enjoyed it because I have read all of the Sherlock Holmes stories. I really recommend this book for Sherlock fans, it is really in depth and fascinating.
- Ok guys this is a very weird but amazing book. It is about working at a crematorium and it is so fascinating. She really dives into the death industry and what she feels it should be like versus what it is currently like. It is also very interesting because you watch the author grow as she is writing the book. I really loved this book but if you are squeamish then I don’t know if you will be able to handle some of the things in this book.
Ok that was this week’s fave five. Let me know if you have read any of these books or any books that you really love in the comments below.
P.S. This is not a sponsored post, just my honest opinions.