Hey everyone, as someone who constantly has to battle depression and anxiety I thought I’d share something that cheers me up. I have been having a rough couple days so I grabbed my phone and opened The YouTube and went straight to Rosanna Pansino’s page because she is the happiest, sweetest and funniest person I can think of. So here you go, here’s a think to one of her funny “challenge” videos. It made me smile and giggle. If you’re having a rough day, week, month or year I hope this helps and remember that you are not alone!
Here are some more photos of my new furbaby! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
P. S. I swear she’s sweet! I know she kind of looks like a demon but she’s precious, precious I tell you!
So today The Hubs and I rescued a little black kitten! We named her Minerva after Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter. Honestly if you don’t know who she is then…well then I don’t really know where you’ve been for the past couple decades. Seriously, read something!
Any who…here’s our new kitty! Let me know about your furbabies below!
P. S. I know she looks like she’s glaring but that’s just her face, ok?!
P. P. S. She’s really sweet and so far all the other furbabies love her (four dogs)! Will keep you updated.
Ok everyone here are the five things that I found this past week on The Interwebz that I absolutely love or think are absolutely ridiculous, enjoy.
HERE WE GO:
- Ok so the first thing, technically, isn’t really a website but it is awesome and you should totally check it out. It is a podcast called My Perfect Murder, that my friend Jessy told me about. It is not only about true crime, which is freaking terrific, but it is also funny! So I have left the link to listen to it through iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/my-favorite-murder-karen-kilgariff/id1074507850?mt=2
- This one is a youtube channel that you have to follow, its called Threadbanger (link below). They are two great shows on this page called Man vs. Pin and Corrine Vs. Pin and they are AMAZE-BALLS!! I am totally addicted and, again, I have to thank Jessy! She knows all the cool things. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBMxQPhfM6nkhQ8vPfQhkCg
- This next one is one of my favorite websites, its called Atlasobscura.com. It is about all the amazingly weird places you can travel all over the world. They also have really interesting articles about different travel locales. Check it out, it will suck you in F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
- Ok if you haven’t heard of this next lady then you will most likely need to get out a bit more, just a bit, don’t freak. The lady I am referring to is the one and only The Bloggess. She is funny, smart and discusses mental illness in a way that makes all of us who suffer from anxiety and/or depression feel less alone and a little less crazy. She has also written two amazing books, if you like her blog then I highly recommend both of them.
- As a chronic pain warrior I am constantly looking for awesome websites for spoonies and I recently found this awesome one (below). If you are a chronic pain or chronic illness warrior then check this awesome website. http://www.chronically-awesome.com
Please let me know if you like any of the links or if you have some awesome sites on the Interwebz you think people should check out.
This is a site for people who have been called the following:
- A Person Who Walks to The Beat of a Different Drummer (I get this one a lot), I have decided that it is the greatest compliment ever
- A Free Spirit, this is one of the nicest, I think
- An Eccentric
- Broccoli – JK wanted to see if you made it all the way down here, see I AM Unconventional and all of the above! The best people are!
Hey everyone, welcome to my website! I hope you enjoy what you read!
So I figured for today I could tell you a few little facts about myself!
5 Random ass facts about ME:
- I have lived in over five different places! Yeah, I moved a lot when I was in my teens, but I have actually lived in the same state now for ten years, which means my wanderlust is on fire right now.
- I have been married for four years to a great guy. Honestly, I never thought I would get married, I am very independent. Luckily for me I found a guy who is also very independent and we just work, you know?!?
- I love Elephants! I have a shit ton of elephant knick knacks in my house. I am very easy to shop for during holidays and for my birthday and shit.
- I have 6 siblings! But to be totally honest, there are 3 step brothers, 2 half brothers and a full sister. My sister and I are super close, she is amazing.
- I have four dogs! I use to have two cats too but, unfortunately, they both passed away this year, which sucked! My dogs are The Hubs’ and my fur babies!
If you want to know some more about me please ask me a question in the comments!